Wednesday

INTERVIEW WITH IT'S NICE THAT

How do you explain what you do to your parents?
I don’t have to go into too much detail, I think they get it on the most part. They are part of the reason I do what I do, encouraged me in my career from a really young age.

Who do you look like?

A seven year old boy.

Did your education count?
Yes, but perhaps not in the most traditional way. It was more what happened around the learning that counted.

What’s the best mistake you have ever made?
I make too many to notice.

When did you realise that this is what you were good at?
Because I sucked at most other things in comparison.

What rules do you live by?
Hard work, and good behavior.

What makes your day?
A coffee from Kaffeine and a cigarette in the morning while ticking things off an ever-growing to-do list.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
An inventor, I didn’t realise it at the time that that is basically what a designer is.

What one thing would you like to be remembered by/for?
Prolificacy.

What’s your favourite combination?
Pancakes, bacon and maple syrup.

To view the article and my recent guest posts click here.